Wednesday, November 16, 2005

November 14-16

I decided to go ahead and tell about this week up to Wednesday, being I am not sure if I will be able to post on Friday. This week I have learned how much fun giving state tests are. They are as fun to give as to take. I did not give them, but I helped pass them out etc. I also learned that there is not always a good way to reward students. Today we showed a school wide movie, through the system. I found that no matter what movie was being shown someone was going to complain about it. I also found that many students would rather get on with regular schoolwork. Well I am off to my first convention tomorrow, looking forward to going. It will be a learning experience. I teach my last lesson of my own tomorrow, and then I have to sit back and watch for a while. Student teaching goes by so fast. This blog will be continued when I return, from the conference. Therefore, I can discuss the end of the week, as well as, the conference.

No comments: