Tuesday, February 08, 2005

C.M.7.2

Most schools have rules along these lines that as a teacher you would have to also comply with. No food drink in classroom, No weapons, Adhere to dress codes, Adhere to backpack, purse policies, Tardy policies, Respect for materials and school property, Rules on falsifying information, No Drugs use or possession, Sexual harassment. Most school also has detention policies and ISS, OSS, and other programs to deal with unruly rule breakers. All this things I would have to keep in mind. When rewarding students I would have to make sure that if my school has a rule about food and drink in the classroom that I hold class in an area where it is allowed or I don’t allow them to have it. I would also have to go by school rules when dealing with drugs, weapons and other things I find in my classroom. If I let these rules slip in my class then the students think that they can get by and not uphold any of my classroom rules or the school rules.

No comments: